Our mission is to recognise, support and inspire the cultural, social, emotional and educational development of young people of the African Caribbean diaspora, who live in the West Midlands and Caribbean.
Long term objectives:
Advancement of education and social inclusion.
- Awarding grants or specific resources to support further and higher education, apprenticeships or employment options.
- Supporting the undertaking of travel in furtherance of education and conducting of research, or to help prepare young people for entry to a particular occupation.
Specialist support for Young People
- Advice, information and guidance, plus access to resources for African Caribbean young people (up to 25) living in the West Midlands and Caribbean.
- Provision of dedicated training, coaching and mentoring to improve self-identity, self-awareness and important life-skills to support education, employment and social integration.
Community Capacity Building
- To develop the capacity and skills of the African Caribbean communities in the West Midlands and overseas.
- To provide financial assistance to children and young people attending our Caribbean partner schools to be able to access education.